Much Love Monday
Today I’m loving:
- The fact that I have a second interview for a job tomorrow afternoon!
- The beautiful origami heart garland and video from PolkaDot Lighthouse.
- Article by Lonely Plante 24 hours in Cape Town
- Seeing underdog Jeremy Lin bring the Knicks victorious wins and creating career high’s for himself right off the bench gives me goosebumps. I am a bit of a closet basketball fen.
- Dave Grohl’s Grammy Speech.
- Dreaming of Budapest through Chelsea’s photos & writing on Aesthetic Of Lostness (I am Hungarian & dream of visiting Hungary one day!)
- Lastly that I will be doing a yoga trade with Breathe Studio on Friday nights. Three hours of my time for a week of free yoga and/or kickboxing. I am going to be ripped in no time!
What are you loving this Monday morning?
Need a litte more inspiration to kick start your week?
Check out Anna’s Much Love Monday Post.
Until we meet again,