I was tagged by Allison of Show & Tell to do a little Q & A!
- Post these rules
- Post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
- Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged!
11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT CRYSTAL:
- I learned how to fly a plane before I was 12 years old.
- I am half German and half Hungarian. My grandfather came over to Canada on a boat from Hungary. Those are some of my favourite stories he tells.
- Lions are my favourite animal.
- Atlases are my favourite books and I asked for a new one for my birthday every year.
- I never finished grade 7, I just skipped right over to grade 8. Nerd! I also went to the only University high school in Canada for my final year of high school. Double Nerd!
- Pure nature calms everything within me. I wish I lived in a little cabin tucked away from it all surrounded by water and mountains.
- I was a BIG tomboy growing up and wore jeans for the first time in high school. It was sweat pants all the way for this girl!
- I was a skier from the young age of 3 till I was 15, than I made the switch to snowboarding. I’ve been a snow bunny my whole life.
- I keep all the fortunes from the fortunes cookies I eat.
- I LOVE BASKETBALL!!! Ahem. I mean I really am starting to love basketball. Paul has even taken me to two games in Toronto.
- I worked at a daycare for 2 years and loved it so much. I would take the kids on field trips every other week. My favourite place to take them which quickly became theirs as well was the airport. Watching the planes take off and land, talk about the countries they thought each plane was flying too. Such amazing times, man kids can sure teach us all something.
11 QUESTIONS ALLISON ASKED ME:
If you had the day off, what would you do?
Winter: I would spend it surfing Google Maps and virtually walk the streets of cities I have never been somewhere random in the world. Along with drinking lots of coffee, a bubble bath & book action and of course kitty petting.
Summer/Spring/Fall: Get out my bike and explore places of this city I have yet to uncover for myself. Or Visit the market and pick up something yummy, than bike down the canal and have a little picnic.
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
I would have to say Madeline from the collection of children’s books by Ludwig Bemelmans. Even though the books where written well before my time, there was something about Madeline’s curious spirit that always stuck by me. I remember reading one of these books for the first time at the public library in the town I grew up in. It was summer time and they always had reading contents throughout. I received many gold stars that summer.
What book do you display just to impress guests?
We have a lot of books laying around our house but we very seldom have guests over. Right now the books that are out in our house are:
Are you a dog or a cat person?
My whole life I have been a dog person, since I was always allergic to cats. That all changed a cold February evening 3 years ago while Paul was on a snowboarding trip with his friend. The little cat that we had been feeding for a few months decided to jump into our loft (I would leave the window open just incase she wanted to come in but could have the food either way).
Describe an awkward high school moment?
Eazy! It was grade 12 I started at a new school, drank to much at a party and I vomited in a ‘cool’ guys car. I stopped talking to everyone after that and focused on my studies. Funny thing is years later I was out with friends and he had become good friends with one of my guys friends. Super awkward!
What part of your morning regiment can you NEVER skip?
Brushing my teeth & having a cup of coffee (I am seriously addicted!)
What was the last album that you purchased?
I can’t even remember the last album I purchased, it must of been a record from the thrift shop. Yup, The Sound Of Music it was. To bad our record player isn’t working ;(
How do you sign your emails?
Kind Regards, (If it is a more business than pleasure)
What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
Dark Chocolate and Red Wine. Put those two together along with me in the room and you have a party!
What’s one food that you could eat every day?
Chips! Any flavour, I just love the salt.
If you could sing like anyone, who would it be?
11 QUESTIONS FOR THE PEOPLE I’VE TAGGED
(and anyone else who wants to participate):
- What did you dream of being when you were a little kid?
- Your top 3 travel destinations.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If there is one thing you want to be remembered for what would that be?
- What do you do to pamper yourself?
- What is something you are proud of yourself for?
- Are you a lefty or a righty?
- What’s your favourite thing to whip up in the kitchen? (Did I mention I like recipes?)
- Favourite cocktail?
- What’s one thing you do daily that makes you feel pretty?
- What songs would be on your soundtrack to your life?
WHO I TAGGED:
If you where not tagged but want to play along PLEASE leave a link in the comments so I can check out your answers! Hope you are lovely readers are having a great week so far. The sun in shining in Montreal so I can not complain.
Until we meet again,